- Discoloration – nail turns white, yellow, brown, or basic discolor.
- Debris builds up under the nail from thickening and cracking.
- Nail starts to lift up, so it’s no longer firmly attached to the finger or toe.
- The surface of the nail feels dry, soft, and powdery.
- The nail thins, so you may be able to scrape off the nail.
- Nail thickens and turns yellow or brown, often this affects all of the fingernails.
- Nail thickens, splits, cracks, and crumbled edges.
- If not treated properly can cause minor pain, even very painful to wear shoes.
- Also, if not treated nail fungus can also create a slightly foul odor of hands or toes.
Looking for nail fungus removal? Flat Rock Aesthetics offers safe, effective and minimally invasive laser treatments to remove nail fungus commonly known onychomycosis.
REMOVE NAIL FUNGUS WITH LASER
Minimally invasive laser procedure to remove nail fungus. Safe, faster, more effective treatment of nail infections. Professional and experienced staff in a convenient office location in Southeast Michigan. The fungus begins as white or yellow spots under the tip of your fingernail or toenail. As the fungal infection goes deeper, it may cause your nail to discolor, thicken and crumble at the edges, the longer you wait the deeper it goes and more difficult to remove. Please contact us for a free consultation, Flat Rock Aesthetics can schedule an appointment. Call 734 789.1498
Unlike many other nail fungus removal treatment options, Genesis technology targets the fungus directly – at the root of the problem. So, this makes treatment faster, more effective, and less frustrating for patients with long-term problems. While treatment plans differ, see some examples of the wonderful results gained.