- Lessen scars
- Reduce fine line and wrinkles
- Treats skin blemishes
- Reverse sun damage and dark spots
- Eliminates imperfections
- Smooth out rough skin texture
- Fades scarring
- Tightens skin
- Shrinks pore size
- Diminishes facial redness/rosacea
- SPF 50 broad-spectrum sunblock (year around)
- Daily and year around use of the skin care regimen we recommend for you
- Not smoking or drinking excessive alcohol
- Eating a healthy balanced diet
- Regular exercise
- Doing a single booster or maintenance treatment every 6 to 12 months
Flat Rock Aesthetics technicians use the Laser Genesis which stimulates new skin cell growth and collagen production. This amazing laser procedure can eliminate many facial blemishes and also closes down the tiny veins and capillaries that cause persistent redness of the skin. The effect that Laser Genesis has on your skin is a gradual one. Most of our clients begin to see an improvement in their skin after halfway through their treatment series (after about 3 or 4 treatments). For optimal results, most people need 6-10 treatments.
Longevity of results are varied from person to person with most people having sustained results for at least 6 to 12 months. At the end of your series of Laser Genesis treatments, you will be prescribed a personalized skin care regimen and maintenance program, so that you will enjoy your results for as long as possible.
The duration of results is greatly influenced by your lifestyle, sun exposure, diet, and the use of proper skin care products.